Hi everyone! This is a picture of the sidewalk in front of the convention center where I went to the tradeshow.

Doris took good care of Emily while I was at the meetings.

After the tradeshow closed, we put Emily in the stroller and we walked to Disneyland. There is an area with shops and restaurants that you don't have to pay to get in, so we walked around there.

There was a guy there playing piano like crazy and "smoke" was coming out of the piano. He was a very good piano player.

Then we went to Wetzels Pretzels and got a soft pretzel and watched them wrap hotdogs.

This is a picture of the trollys that they use to haul people around Disneyland. They looked kinda weird and kinda cool.

Emily loved her stroller ride.

This is a picture of me in front of a waterfountain.

Krista, I took this picture for you to see Cinderellas castle.

We went to the lego store and they had a huge giraffe made out of legos. I took a video of it so you could see how big it was. Sorry I held the camera sideways. click on it to watch it. Then watch the other one too. I'll be home in the morning. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment