Hey everybody! I made it to california in one piece. The weather here is beautiful. It was 79* when I got off the plane. I'm posting some pictures of my day from start to finish. We started out at Wilma's house where we had spent the night. The little pink pony made the trip with us too. We got to the airport with an hour to spare, so Emily and I walked around and looked at all the airplanes. I took some pictures for you to see. Then the flight attendant let Emily and I get on first and get all settled before everyone else got on. Emily was very good. She cried a little when we were taking off and landing, probably because it hurt her ears, but the rest of the time she was ok. The pictures from the plane start out in Indianapolis and you can see the one with lines of trains. I thought you boys would like that picture. It was pretty cool to see. Then when I looked out the window again, the ground was covered in snow. Later we flew over mountains and that was neat too. Now we are here and Emily has had her bath, and is asleep for the night. I'll send more pictures tomorrow.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment