Tuesday, March 27, 2007








Well, I think spring is finally here! We have been enjoying the warm weather to the fullest extent of the law. We have been going on long bike rides and its like pulling teeth to get Kyle out of the cart when we get home. He just started talking up a storm and yesterday started riding Lindseys bike with training wheels. He can really make that thing go and he loves it. He just grew up like overnight. Yesterday he wanted to check out a novel at the library and I told him he's too little to read that. He replied with a "But mom! I'm big!"

This morning the girls have been washing and combing their ponies and then begged me to do a photoshoot with them, so here they are.

One of my neighbors introduced me to a fast lunch, so that's what we are doing today. I like it because Kendall can make them by himself and they all love them. Take a pack of ritz crackers, put a small piece of cheese on the cracker and top with a piece of pepperoni. You can put more cheese on top for pretty if you want. Then put them in the oven at 225 for about 5 minutes until the cheese is a little melted. They disappear really fast!
Well, the kids are begging to go on a bike ride, so I've got to sign off for now.

No comments: